In order to serve clients most efficiently Bobbi helps at every step of the property sale. She ensures continuity, accuracy and exemplary service.
Because of Bobbi’s long-term career in real estate, her five-day-a-week real estate television program, her weekly newspaper column, and having taught both existing and new residential real estate agents at Anthony Schools— she ensures that every detail is understood and managed to the benefit of her clients.
Bobbi works directly with her clients looking to sell their existing property, reviewing their needs and wants. She utilizes computer systems, target marketing programs, plus personal and industry relationships to find the best likely buyers, validate the up-to-the-minute accurate pricing and underpin the sales strategy for their property.
Bobbi has a rich background in customer service with a desire to achieve the best possible results for our clients and genuinely care about the communities where our clients live. As examples:
Bobbi was a high school Bio/Chemistry teacher. And when it comes to caring, Bobbi gives a portion of each closed escrow to the charity or nonprofit of her client’s choice. She has been trained and earned the official designation as Seniors Real Estate Specialist (SRES) which provides critical insights on how to help our graying population, from Baby Boomers to the elderly to successfully integrate their property needs and wants with their life management concerns. To further support our graying community she has developed the new Living Longer Forum TV, web and seminar series which is dedicated to educating people on a variety of aging issues. Knowledge is power and we believe a well informed consumer of any age makes better choices.
As a fan of the value of technology she has added social media (including blogging, facebook and linkedin) that provides topical dialog on our local real estate market issues, and interesting events and data that help to provide facts versus fiction regarding specific segments of our local markets. Bobbi manages as much of a seller’s transactions as possible via email for those clients where that is the most efficient communication method.
Bobbi uses a rich variety of web tools to enhance the sales effort such as:
- Specific web sites for your property address with virtual pictorial reviews of your property
- Web based Multiple Listing Services (MLS) that help both Realtors & prospective buyers gain some insight on your home
- Craig’s list, Enhanced Realtor.com and other search engines that help present your property to the widest possible audience
- Newspaper ads
- “Just Listed” mailers to gain visibility in the community
- Scheduled agent “Broker Tours” to help agents who may have potential clients for your property get a firsthand look to better assess the “fit” for those clients
- Open House Actions: Advertise times and dates, recommend “Detailing” actions to improve the property’s appearance, provide our trusted crew of craftsmen and women to execute the detailing plan, devise and deliver indoor and outdoor staging to put the final touches that show the property at it’s very best
- Provide information that helps prospective buyers understand what the financing options are, and also provide details of the buying process for those less experienced in purchasing real estate
Provide insight on the value of the neighborhood and community that further enhance the value of your property.
- Broker Tours for the local Realtors
- Creating a sound “go-to-market” strategy is always part of the value of working with Bobbi Decker
The key elements also include:
- The right pricing strategy, using up-to-the minute market data and the insights that years of experience provide
- Effective negotiating techniques
- A deep understanding of contractual requirements that helpour clients maintain a smooth close-of-escrow process and reduce long term risks