It’s no secret that Silicon Valley real estate is in demand and that California home prices are rising while inventory is dropping. Buyers need a dedicated agent more than ever, and the upcoming 2-day Accredited Buyer’s Representative will help you demonstrate your value to those who need it the most. Register Today!
The Accredited Buyer’s Representative (ABR®) Designation is for real estate buyer agents who focus on working directly with buyer-clients at every stage of the home-buying process.
– Understand and demonstrate your value to today’s buyer.
– Acquire the skills and resources to succeed as a buyer’s representative in a dynamic real estate market.
– Help buyers find the right property at the right terms and price in both buyer’s and seller’s markets.
WHAT YOU GAIN
– Valuable real estate education that elevates your skills and knowledge in the eyes of home buyers.
– Ongoing specialized information, programs, and updates that keep you knowledgeable on the issues and trends facing home buyers.
– Access to members-only publications, marketing tools and resources(link is external).
– Networking and referrals
– Upon completing the two-day course and successfully passing the exam, you will have achieved ABR® candidate status, a three-year period during which you must fulfill the educational and experiential requirements to become an ABR® designee.
Let’s do this! Sign-up today!
All my best,
NAR Instructor….“Designations Create Distinctions”
CIPS, SRS, ABR, CRS, SRES, GRI, CLHMS,
REI, AHWD, RSPS, MSLG
Bobbi Decker & Associates fully supports the principles of the Fair Housing Act and the Equal Opportunity Act. For more information, please visit: http://portal.hud.gov/