There is no doubt that the spotlight on the global economy and the impact to real estate has shined a little brighter since Brexit. But in reality, owning property overseas is not a new or emerging trend; it’s been happening for years and last Friday on Real Estate Radio LIVE we chatted with some people who have literally ‘been there and done that’.
Check out the podcast below as Bobbi Decker & Buddy Saupe introduced two very special guests and highly experienced property owners. Both Craig Roberts & Gerry DuBay shared their insights and personal pros and cons of owning off-shore real estate (and not just for rental use!). Tune in and click on the podcast below to obtain perspective on:
- What conditions did Craig consider before buying his home Ecuador?
- What others should think about before buying property overseas?
- Legalities of foreign ownership…
- Healthcare and other retirement concerns.
- Gerry’s homes in Boston and Naples, Florida and why he bought them?
- Difference in lifestyles.
- Little considerations for living in two places.
Don’t forget to find all of our shows HERE and feel free to let us know if you have a topic you’d like us to talk about. You can find us on-air EVERY Friday from 3-4pm on AM 1220 KDOW, on Real Estate Radio LIVE!