We’ve all been there before. You finally find the perfect home on the market and begin imagining your future there. Unfortunately before you can start unpacking your things, you have to make the winning bid. Today Joe, Bobbi and Buddy point out 8 critical mistakes buyers should avoid when competing in this summer’s market. Specific topics include
- Don’t drag your feet!
- Offering your max pre-approval amount
- Working with obscure lenders
- Lowballing and Zestimates
- Turning down the first house because it’s “not perfect”
- Letting outsiders sway your offer
- Not selling yourself