Living in the Bay Area it’s not a surprise that home sales and prices have broken records once again. Home prices have risen at their fastest pace since June of last year and have risen 1% since January 1st. This week Joe, Bobbi and Buddy break down current and projected home sales stats and the conditions behind them. Specific topics include:
- What happens if prices and inventory continue at their current pace?
- National numbers vs. west coast numbers
- Preapproved loans that go nowhere
- Agents that understand micro-markets
- Online guestimates that do more harm than good
- And more