It takes a lot of trust and a strong buyer-agent relationship to buy a property sight unseen. Here in the US these transactions are more common because we may take the professional relationship for granted, but that isn’t necessarily the standard worldwide. This week Joe, Bobbi and Buddy discuss the finer aspects of buying property before seeing it. Specific topics include:
- Trust levels –International vs. US buyers
- Agents using technology to help clients make a purchase
- An agent’s value vs. commission fees
- People who attempt to secure better financing by lying about the property’s usage
- How many recent homebuyers made an offer sight unseen?
- And more