Today we’re covering a topic near and dear to everyone’s heart – Vacation properties! The 2017 NAR Investment and Vacation Home survey is out and Joe, Bobbi and Buddy are ready to break down all the statistics and what mean to you. On a sample of 2,099 adults first time primary residence purchases have risen but vacation home purchases fell for the third straight year; no surprise there that affordability is the main issue. Also in discussion:
- Percentages breakouts where vacation home buyers are buying
- Popular vacation home features
- Why people are buying vacation homes (hint: it goes beyond vacations)
- Converting vacation homes to primary residences later on
- Vacation home financing opportunities
- Vacation homes – Are they near or far?