[KGVID poster=”http://www.bobbidecker.com/televisionandvisualmedia/wp-content/uploads/2013/11/167468564_thumb84-e1387390197892-1.jpg” width=”640″ height=”360″]http://www.bobbidecker.com/televisionandvisualmedia/wp-content/uploads/2013/11/167468564.mp4[/KGVID]
- Buddy Saupe, Vice President of Business Alliances, Today Sotheby's, discusses the real estate market in 2014 going into 2015
- Lawrence Cheung discusses art in architecture and his recent project Casa El Cerrito in Hillsborough
- Interview with Andra Norris, Owner and Director of Gallerie Citi in Burlingame
- Joe Cucchiara from Partners Mortgage speaks to benefits and changes in reverse mortgages.
- Dr Lustig a globally renowned ear surgeon and specialists describes the issues of hearing loss and preventive actions and the options for improving hearing.