- Take a tour of "Mon Petit Provence" , an exquisite gentleman’s vineyard and estate in Carmel Valley
- Casa El Cerrito is an exquisite newly constructed Spanish colonial inspired home located in Hillsborough.
- One of the many adventures found in the historic Gold Country of the Sierra foothills is gold panning. The following video takes place on Jackass Creek, Heart Valley Ranch.
- Pamela Prime, owner of two bears dancing, talks about the relationship and history between two bears dancing and the Miwok Indians.
- Pine Mountain Lake is a special fly-in, fly-out community where there are roughly 88 home airplane hangars and an on-site airport. A great place for recreational flying enthusiasts.
Monthly Archives: December 2014
Casa El Cerrito is an exquisite newly constructed Spanish colonial inspired home located in Hillsborough.
The newly constructed Spanish Colonial-inspired home features an L-plan, low-pitched mission clay tile roofs, exposed wood rafter tails, and broad expanses of thick white-washed stucco walls. Masterfully designed and meticulously built with attention to detail and quality, Casa El Cerrito … Continue reading